Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Pray..........Pray BIG!

Friends.....I know and realize that not many people read this blog, it is more than anything for us to document our lives. (sure wish I was better at updating though)
I post today asking you to pray for our sweet Malorie! As some of you know, we did not get a good report from the Dr. a few weeks ago. M's hip is already showing signs of not "holding" so basically if she continues on this path we will be starting over come July! Malorie's right hip socket is very narrow and shallow which is why the ball is not holding like it should! This was not the news I was expecting that day, so after many tears (from the Mama) God instantly reminded me that HE is in control and that we have to trust HIM.

I have spent much time praying and clinging to HIS word for answers and I am constantly reminded that HE has gone before us and is guiding us through.......HE cares and HE has plans for our girl!
M has been through so much already, so the thought of starting over is very overwhelming, but again we are trusting HIM!

Josh and I are praying big........we are praying for complete healing of M's hip! Please lift up our little girl as she continues to recover!

As of now, M wears a Rhino brace 16 hours a day and can be out of it 8 during the daytime! The brace is so much better than a cast......so again we feel blessed!

Thanks so much for going before the Father for our little M!

0 comments: