Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My sweet girls having a great time playing in the bath tub!! They would play in water for hours if I would let them!

I am really posting today to ask you to pray for my sweet friend and her family, they are moving to China tomorrow as they open a new chapter in their lives! I am so very excited for them to be together as a family and even more excited to see how God is going to use them! But, they leave tomorrow and we had to say our goodbyes this morning.......she is one of those friends that I rely on.......talk to alot.........and more than anything someone who keeps me accountable to the Father! As excited as I am.....my heart hurts! Through this process, I am continually reminded of my relationship with the Lord.....HE is my friend.....one I can rely on.......talk to anytime.........always there for me! I hope I never take for granted the "friend" I have in our sweet Jesus!

Hug your sweet friends today.............

0 comments: