Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow Fun....the 1st round!

Delanie so bundled up I am not sure how well she can move! Oh well, warmth is key!!
Daddy and Delanie shoveling the driveway together! D loves the snow and cold weather.....she does not get this from me! I am very happy to take pictures from inside the warm house!
Not sure who loves the snow more, Delanie or our big dog Cody?
Malorie enjoying the snow inside! Next year, we hope she gets to run around and play in the snow too! (guess that means I will have to brave the snow too!!)
All done, ready to head in! I think D is coughing in this one! She continually ate the snow while playing!

I really love snow, but at this point....I am so done and totally ready for Spring!

0 comments: