Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Silly Girl!



On Sunday night, we headed to my Mom and Dad's to celebrate the birthday's this month and Thanksgiving, since we will all be apart! My Mom cooked a wonderful dinner, it was so good!!! Delanie ate almost everything on her plate.....turkey, sweet potatoes, dressing, macaroni and cheese, and some of a roll! That is my girl!!
The kids played and took baths, but one of Delanie's favorite things to do is to put on my Mom's reading glasses......she looks so cute in them, I just had to share!

Delanie's bad cough is still here, she has basically had a cough her entire life! After another trip to the Dr.'s office we are now investigating the cause! But, the most prominent problem is her double ear infection.....yes you heard me.....double ear infection! Josh and I had no idea, some kind of parents we are huh! She has had many illnesses and never once an ear infection, so we did not even suspect one! D is now on meds and we hope she continues to get better this week! As for the cough, it is a work in progress!

0 comments: