Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

No pics around here!

I had the flu this weekend! Yuck!! Thankfully I am on the mend, and should be back to 100% tomorrow! I spent all day Saturday in the bed! Josh had full-time daddy duty! He and Delanie spent the entire day playing and catering to me! Sunday, I was at least out of bed.....but still needing to lay around! Today was much better, I even cooked dinner! (well let me say the crock pot cooked dinner!) So, life is back to normal in the Ward household!
I hope to post a few Thanksgiving posts later this week! Oh, and we will be decorating for Christmas too, can't wait!!!

1 comments:

Val, Brax and Harper said...

bummer... hope you feel good enough to pig out tomorrow!!!!
call me over the wkend, let's see if yall can come out next wkend??