Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Daddy's girl!


Daddy reading to Delanie while home for a quick lunch!

My awesome husband continues to amaze me as Daddy to our precious girl! I knew he would be a great Dad, no doubt, but he has already exceeded my expectations and continues to amaze me everyday! Delanie is in love with her Daddy, isn't that the way it should be :) She asks about him at least 5 times a day and I remind her that he is at work, but will be home soon!

We have a very routine week around here, Delanie has a terrible cough, which is not out of the ordinary for her! So, sleep has been quite interesting around here.....but she is napping now and has been for almost 3 hours! I am not quite sure what to do with myself!

Hopefully she is going to get well by the end of the week, so she can meet her future boyfriend Brax for a play date!

1 comments:

Val, Brax and Harper said...

yeah, she better get better, brax doesn't want any girl cooties :-) hee hee. we are excited to get together! talk to you soon...