Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Fun!


On Saturday, my Mom and I took Delanie to have her pic taken in her Halloween Costume. I am posting a pic of the pic......are you with me? She did pretty well and looked of course as cute as a bug.....ha, ha!
That night was our nephew Mason's 5th birthday party! I cannot believe he is 5! He dressed up as Batman for the party! Delanie had fun watching him open his presents and wanted to play with his new toys! Mason's Mommy (Aunt Shelley) made a delicious chocolate pumpkin cake!! We loved it!

Funny side note; I certainly do not win a prize for the Mom of the year award....not that there is one! Friday night, we went to eat at Red Lobster with my parents. Delanie was great, she ate very well and sat in the high chair the whole time! We did notice as we were finishing up eating, Delanie went to the bathroom........you know! No big deal, I would take her to the bathroom on the way out the door! Oh my really does not describe it! Josh picked her up and I immediately knew we had a problem, since I could see poop up to her shoulders! It now on Josh, the boppy seat, and of course all over Delanie! No problem, in the car, I have an emergency tub with extra diapers and clothes.....except for the fact that we were in Josh's truck! So, my Mom and I took Delanie into the bathroom and got her as clean as we could! All of her clothes had to come off, so I put her jacket on (with nothing underneath) and took my jacket off to wrap around her legs!
What an experience.......note to self....have extra clothes in every car!!

1 comments:

Val, Brax and Harper said...

oh...my... gosh....
that is AWFUL!!! i am just waiting for the day brax has a public blowout.... uuggghhhh