Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Stomach Fun :)


The pic is of Delanie "helping" me do laundry.....she decided it would be fun to get in the basket! Silly girl!
Well it is official, we have had our first stomach bug/flu! I went to a Women's Retreat on Friday night and Saturday until around 2:30......Josh was painting at his Mom and Dad's and Grandma Di Di was keeping little D! When I picked her up we played for a while and she spit up, which is not uncommon for our little spit up girl! But.....it happened again in the car, then when we got home and each time it became more and more! Finally around 7:00 she threw up for the last time! I ended up holding her until around 9:30ish to make sure the worst had passed! Throw-up is not something I handle well, really who does?? Josh was the clean up man, I cleaned up D! Thankfully it was not that bad and she is on the mend! Delanie will be wearing her Halloween Costume to Gymboree class on Wednesday, so I will post some pics later this week!!!

0 comments: