Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!








Today we headed to Faulkner's Pumpkin Patch, I think we waited too long in the season to go......it was slim pickins'!!
My Mom had the day off, so she and my Dad picked up Mason and then came by to get Delanie and me! Might I mention, the stomach bug has cycled through the family....Dad, my Mom, now my sister-in-law (who works with kids).....hopefully it will end!!
The kids had fun, Delanie had more fun picking up rocks than anything! Mason got to pick out a big pumpkin, it weighed 15 lbs!
Mason and I also got to ride the mini tractors....they were big...yes I did ride one!
Since the pumpkin patch was not all that we thought, after a quick lunch we headed to the playground at Legacy Park, it was so nice.....the kids had so much fun! What a beautiful day....can't believe it is almost November!
I'll post some Halloween pics this weekend!

1 comments:

Armstrong's said...

Hi Jen- Your little girl is precious! I found your blog from your comment on my blog. Looks like you guys are doing very well! Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement on our blog. We'll be home next week! Take care!
Emily