Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fun at the Zoo!

Playing in the cave with Emily!!
Down the slide!
Nana and her grandkiddos!!
Cheesy smile with Nana! I am so thankful that my Mom came with us, I would not have made it without her! I am a bit out of shape these days.....to say the least!
It was quite impossible to get all of the kids to look at the camera, but we had fun trying!

Unfortunately after our fun day at the Zoo, Delanie woke up from her nap with a fever of 102!
She really did not act sick until she woke up, so I called our awesome Dr.'s office and they got us in! D either had the beginnings of an ear infection or another sinus infection, so they gave her an antibiotic and as of today she is feeling much better! Thank you Lord!

0 comments: