Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Best Buds!

Elmo is one of Delanie's best bud's these days! He goes all over the house and does everything she does! He gets a bath with baby wipes (without me knowing:), gets his teeth brushed, and if D could have it her way he would take a bath with her! Yesterday I was vacuuming and this is what she was doing! Notice she does not have on clothes because she was getting ready to take a bath!
Notice D is "helping" Elmo have his turn.....she is very into saying Lanie's turn and then Elmo's turn........if we could only be that nice to our friends at church :)
Love this pic!

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I was reading a comment you left on another blog about Macs...I bought one several months ago and cannot seem to get started on it...I think I am just intimidated by it...and feel bad that it is just sitting in the box....Where do I start? Any tips or helpful hints??

Josh and Jen said...

Hi there,
Don't be intimidated! The First thing you will need to do is set up your internet. You can use Safari or Fire Fox.....they will both be icons at the bottom of your screen. I use Firefox and from there I can go to any site! Iphoto is so simple, just download your pictures and it basically tells you what to do! I would just open it and explore! If I can help in any other way, let me know! It takes some getting used to, but you will love it!