Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MIA!

I am still out here in blog land! Ha!
It has been a long time since I have posted! I just can't seem to get all things together in my life, so the blog certainly suffers! I am in full swing of getting my preschool classroom ready and will begin teaching next Tuesday! In fact, I get to meet my sweet kids tomorrow evening! My job with Little Angel's is such a blessing! I still get to be an at home Mommy, but I also get to experience a professional side of life.....while getting to minister to kids and families! God is so good!

September is also a very busy month because both girls will be having birthdays! I never dreamed that both D and M would have September birthdays, let alone that they would be 2 weeks apart! That puts a little bit of pressure on this Momma! We are working on planning both parties and will keep both simple, but hope they each feel special! Josh and I are so blessed with our girls!

I am sure I will have Birthday pics before too long and some updated info on the girls!

I am not even sure who reads this, but I will try and be better with posting our life!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I check in on you guys! I'm not very good at keeping our blog updated either! It is so hard to find the time to answer emails, return phone calls, etc., so the blog definitely suffers! I wish we saw each other more often, maybe we can work in some play dates this fall! Love ya, Stephanie Hunt

Val, Brax and Harper said...

I still read this!! Miss u girl.