Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Delanie's 2nd Birthday!!

Birthday Girl!!
We had a Sesame Street Party because D is in love with Elmo!
Opening presents.......a new Barbie!!
I think she liked the paper more than the actual gift!
Her own personal phone!!
A new scooter!!
Ok, so I don't win any prizes for Mom of the Year! I could not find her # 2 Birthday candle that I got at Target! Still can't find it.....I am sure it will show up soon! So, I used 2 tea lights! Delanie was actually afraid of the "fire."
Our family!
D loved her cake, but still likes Ice Cream more!

I cannot believe our sweet girl is 2, she is so big!! We feel so blessed that the Lord chose us to be her Mommy and Daddy!

1 comments:

Val, Brax and Harper said...

so cute! love the pig tails. and you are looking great!