Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fun with our Friends!

My hubby and me!
Casey and Lee
Matt and Ambrah
A few days before Christmas, we had a fun night out with our friends.......a new tradition!! We went to The Melting Pot and had the best dinner and of course with Matt and Josh there the best entertainment! Thanks for a fun night, can't wait to get our dinners up and going again!

Thankfully we were still able to go......about 45 minutes before we were supposed to leave Delanie came down with the stomach flu! Yes again! Josh's Mom and Dad came to the rescue and still came over to keep Delanie. (Thank you Jer and Di, you are the best!)
This is our second round of the stomach flu, have I mentioned how much I hate vomit?? Who does?
We are out of town right now and on the way, I got the flu again (most likely from Delanie)...........that night Josh got it...........last night my Dad had it...............and....right now Josh has taken my Aunt to the hospital because she has it! Can you believe it? My Aunt has had a previous surgery and she cannot get physically sick so Josh took her to get a shot!
It has been quite a fun trip, if you can imagine! I have cleaned and cleaned and we are spraying Lysol like crazy!!

I will post some Christmas pics when we get home! The camera is in the room where Delanie is sleeping! I am sure it will keep you on your toes waiting for the pics......
More to come...

0 comments: